Holiday season is quickly approaching, last year I sent out my top 10 gift ideas and people loved it so I thought I would do it again this year.
- The Joy Box stocking stuffer box! Yes, I know I created it so of course I love it. But after years of my girlfriends telling me their spouses didn’t fill their stockings or having to pick out all their own stocking stuffers and not be surprised, I knew there had to be a better way! So last year the stocking stuffer box was created. Every box has a fun mixture of 15 different gifts that all fit in a stocking. I had so many women buy them for their own stocking and loved being surprised Christmas morning. They also make great gifts for any woman in your life- Hairdresser, co-workers, bus drivers, teachers, daughter, mother, sister, neighbors, etc. They are on pre-sale right now for only $45 and FREE SHIPPING. They will all be shipping the first week in December. Click here.
- Ukaste Women's Studio Essential Racerback Tank Top Yoga Performance Workout Tops: For the woman who works out and loves Lululemon but not the prices. This tank top is a dupe of the Agine tank top, it comes in a variety of different colors and two different lengths, waist and hip. The best part it is only $20, and they are on sale from time to time too for less than $15. https://a.co/d/e7V50pc
- Sunrise Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers, Wake Up Light with Sunrise/Sunset Simulation: If you are looking for the best alarm clock, this is it. My friend Ruth told me about this, and it has been life changing, I even brought it to Hawaii with me. I am a “snoozer” I like to hit snooze multiple times before I get up, this alarm clock has helped me not do that and also helps you wake up more naturally. It’s always on sale at Amazon for under $30. It’s a great way to help your kids wake up more naturally too. https://a.co/d/hLSBKJR
- Pentel EnerGel RTX Pens, 0.7 mm, Medium Point: I love a good pen, but they are hard to find. These pentel energel pens are the BEST. I have them in every color. If you like a gel pen that rights extremely smooth you will love these. https://amzn.to/40oM5Yd
- Ninja Air Fryer with 2 Independent Frying Baskets: I know most people probably have an air fryer but do you have a dual air fryer? I had a single one and barely used it because I would have to put one thing in the air fryer and another thing in the oven. Now I can make my protein on one side and veggie on the other and they are both done at the same time. I have seen these on sale this season for $99 (Sams Club and Target) which is like half price. https://www.target.com/p/ninja-foodi-8qt-original-dualzone-2-basket-air-fryer-with-6-functions-dz201/-/A-79991380#lnk=sametab
- White Noise Machine Babelio Mini Sound Machine: If you know someone who doesn’t like to sleep in silence and needs some white noise, this mini sound machine is fantastic. Everyone in my house sleeps with a box fan running so that there is white noise. But what we realized when we traveled is hotel rooms are loud and we would use our phones for white noise but I get up earlier then my family and go workout but if I shut off my white noise they wake up, this little sound machine has been amazing, it’s a USB plug so you don’t have to worry about batteries, there are multiple sounds and durations you can set it to. https://a.co/d/cLrNvCF
- Cryotherapy Ice Roller for Face: Everyone should have one of these ice rollers. They are great for wrinkles, puffiness, circulation, sore muscles, and headaches. You pop off the roller and put it in the freezer, then when you are ready to use it pop the roller on and roll on the area for 5 mins or so. https://amzn.to/3MwhwKv
- Tools4Wisdom 2024 Planner: This is my all-time favorite planner; I am that person who used to buy like 5 different planners every year and never use them. I have been using this planner for 3 years now. What I love about it is the 30 min increments on the daily pages. Most planners are by the hour or just the day. I like to be able to schedule out in 30 min increments. There is also a section for budgeting, goal setting, and daily priorities. https://amzn.to/3FPoGWe
- Hit or Miss Game: This is a quick fun game that you can plan as a family or with just adults. It a game where you try to think alike and not like anyone at the same time. It also travels well, it’s a small box so you can pack it and bring it with you on vacation. https://amzn.to/3SChJPQ
10. Dr. Dennis Gross Vitamin C Lactic Biocellulose Brightening Treatment Mask: I LOVE this facemask, every time I use it my skin looks so refreshed. They are more expensive than your Target face masks but they are amazing. They do have sales, sign up for their emails and you will get emails about all their deals. https://drdennisgross.com/products/vitamin-c-lactic-biocellulose-brightening-treatment-mask?variant=42245945163932
BONUS GIFT IDEA: Don't let another year go by wishing you focused on your health. Join me in January for a 6-week class teaching you how to live healthy on purpose! Sign up now to reserve your spot and start doing your pre-work! This is a great gift to give yourself but also anyone in your life who needs to re-focus on their health. Click Here!